UKC

Rockfax peak limestone crashes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 robert-hutton 29 Dec 2021

When I click on On the "I" icon on Peak Limestone installed crags from Chee Dale onwards

chris_r 29 Dec 2021
In reply to robert-hutton:

It's a new enhancement to stop people having epics on polished, loose choss when there's world class grit around the corner.

OP robert-hutton 29 Dec 2021
In reply to chris_r:

👍

Hi Robert

We have seen this but currently, we have a few people away so it may be a while before it gets noticed especially since it is a specific Android problem and there is only one person who can answer that one.

Alan 

OP robert-hutton 29 Dec 2021
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Thanks, seems like Android is second best..

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure what might be causing this. I've just installed a Peak Limestone crag and can't reproduce the issue.

I've just set v1.1.9 rollout ot 100% of our users, so you should get an update very soon. Once you're on that version, can you try causing the crash again. This should allow me to see what's going on a more detailed crash analysis tool.

Cheers,
Martin

OP robert-hutton 30 Dec 2021
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Yes updated and still crashing, sent you the logs on the crash, prosume you get these even though it says to help Google?

Post edited at 13:51
OP robert-hutton 10 Jan 2022

Still crashing, anything I could do to sort?

OP robert-hutton 21 Jan 2022

Sent two emails with crash logs but no response can someone please sort.

Hi Robert, sorry we missed your previous post. Martin is working on the next release of the android app and he'll be addressing this issue in it.

Due to the small size of the team (android is just Martin and he also has other roles) it's not always possible to push out a quick fix. Unfortunately due to an android sdk bump he's spent the last few days battling to just get the project to build. But we expect a new release in the near future. 

OP robert-hutton 21 Jan 2022
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax:

Thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...