UKC

Route logging error

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Adam Lincoln 08 Dec 2019

When adding new routes to my logbook it doesnt always allow you to scroll down to actually add it at the bottom. This bug has been happening for months. It seems to think you are on the page behind the popup box. Tends to happen when adding a new partner and not always when partner already exisits

Iphone and safari as browser. 

Very annoying

Andy Reeve 08 Dec 2019
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

This occasionally happens in my laptop too (Windows, Chrome). More easily fixed on that by paying the tab key to progress further down but obviously this isn't possible on a phone / tablet.

Graeme Hammond 08 Dec 2019

Always happens to me after adding a new partner, is really annoying especially if you have justed added a long comment then forget to copy about it before going to try again. As you say it's like you can't scroll down. I previously reported this.

Another bug is go to any crag click on the weather tab, then click on any of the other tabs for example recently accents then if you try to go back to the weather tab nothing happens. This error occurs also for some of the other tabs too

Post edited at 20:48

Thanks for flagging this, I’ll take a look in the morning to try and fix it.

We’ve got some updates to the logbooks due soon, which may have already fixed the bug anyways

What version of iOS on you on please?

iainJ 09 Dec 2019
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Also happens on Android when after adding a partner (Android 8, using Chrome)

In reply to iainJ:

I can reproduce that here. I'll get that sorted out.

Thanks for letting us know about this, I think we have managed to fix it.

But if you still encounter it (or any other bug for that matter) please let us know.

Cheers

Post edited at 16:16

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...