UKC

Trading in legacy crags

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 NBR 22 Aug 2019

OK how the flibble do you do this, I've tried to follow the intructions.

Restored purchases in the app then logged onto my Rockfax app account cant see a trade in option anywhere.

Cheers.

In reply to NBR:

Hi there,

Your app account is showing that there are Legacy Crags to trade in. If you go here (https://rockfax.app/my_account/subscription.php) to the bottom of the page, do you have a list of crags and trade in option?

Cheers,
Martin

OP NBR 22 Aug 2019
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

No nothing there.

gooberman-hill 22 Aug 2019
In reply to NBR:

Damn it!

Reading the topic title I was hoping to trade in the Avon Gorge and replace it with the West Face of the Blatiere in Central Bristol!

Steve

OP NBR 23 Aug 2019
In reply to NBR:

Someone must have hit some thing with a hammer as I now have some dosh appearing as account credit on my account overview, however when I open the app and go to manage legacy crags they appear to still be available to download.

Cheers

In reply to NBR:

Hi there,

I send you an email actually, I guess you've not seen it yet.

I had a look at the trade in system and it appears something might have went wrong in your case, I'm looking into it.

I reset it and tried trading it in for you which seemed to work, however maybe there are still some issues if you still have access! I've chucked an extra months subscription credit your way for the hassle. I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Cheers,

Martin

OP NBR 24 Aug 2019
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Yeah missed the email. Thanks for everything, excellent customer service.

Now I'm off to the Lakes week after next so if you could just get them to publish the Lakes guide a bit early...

No seriously thanks again for such a quick response and fix.

Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...