UKC

Two Issues using rockfax

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 cambromo 02 Sep 2021

Hi, having trouble using rockfax, initial issue was when I tried to access a crag it would say my account was inactive, second issue now is after I tried to reinstall it now and now it's just hanging on trying to download the crag data, the map loads fine and whatnot.

In reply to cambromo:

Hi Cambromo,

I'll answer your second issue first.

Can you try opening and closing the app? This may force it to refetch the store data. If that doesn't work try reinstalling. 

I've just tried installing the live version there and can't reproduce this issues, however we did have someone last week mention they had this issue and it turned out to be some sort of network related problem.

Back to your first issue, Are you definetly logged into the app? Just make sure you are under Settings -> My Account. 

Cheers,
Martin

OP cambromo 02 Sep 2021
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Hi Martin, I've already tried reinstalling, twice.

As for logging in yes, it either knocks me off or just tells me my account is inactive. 

OP cambromo 02 Sep 2021
In reply to cambromo:

Tried the app on friends phone, works so my account is active at least, however still having the issue of downloading store data, tried clearing cache and reinstalling. 

OP cambromo 02 Sep 2021
In reply to cambromo:

Annnnnd in typical tech support fashion, rebooting my phone the second time fixed it. Sorry about that. 

In reply to cambromo:

Hi Cambromo,

Sorry about the late reply here.

Ok, thanks for all that information. It does seem like there is some network issue underlying this problem. I think the app could probably handle this better by allowing the user to fetch the store information if it fails. 

I'll note this to be sorted.

Cheers,
Martin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...