UKC

Unable to sign in

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 petmik74 27 Jul 2019

I installed the Rockfax Android app just recently, but I cannot sign in. It says "The login request was unsuccessful", without further error info.

I'm pretty sure I have used the correct UKC account name/password. I live in Sweden. I really hope the app is not restricted to UK users only?

In reply to petmik74:

Hi there,

Sorry about that. The app isn't restricted at all, so you should be able to log in. I'm just going to have a look at the logs, see what the issue might be and send you an email so we can get you signed in.

Cheers,
Martin

TradRat 28 Aug 2019
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Hi Martin – it seems I am facing the same issue. I can log in on ukclimbing and rockfax, but not in the app itself.

Thanks, Pavel

In reply to petmik74:

I'll email you now and get you sorted out.

Cheers,
Martin

Eastonp 10 Sep 2019

Is this a common issue. I can sign in to rockfax, ukc and the rockfax app, but it states an error that 'my account is not active'?

Thanks,

Paul

In reply to Eastonp:

That message likely means you will need to get an subscription, purchased here https://rockfax.app/

Sorry the message isn’t more descriptive,  it can’t be due to app Store restrictions unfortunately.

ioneill28 15 Oct 2019
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Hi there,

I have also logged into ukc and rockfax, but when I try to sign into the app it just says ‘downloading logbook’ and doesn’t move past trying to load this. 

Thanks,

isobel 

In reply to ioneill28:

Hi Isobel,

Are you on iOS or Android? Can you send us a support email using the app?

Open Settings->Help And Support->Email Us.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Martin

In reply to ioneill28:

This bug is actually just a UI one - you can just dismiss the notification and carry on. It should however be fixed in the latest build - 3.2.8

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...