UKC

Unidentified logbook partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve Woollard 27 Apr 2023

On some of the entries in my logbook it shows as "with 1 partner" how can I find out who the partner was? All my partners have a nick name and some have their ukc username.

Powley 27 Apr 2023
In reply to Steve Woollard:

Possibly a partner with their profile set to private?

Andy Reeve 27 Apr 2023

I think it is when the partner has set their privacy settings to private,  as Powley states. It does seem to be a bug though, because (in my eyes at least) the data of who you did the climb with, inputed by you, should surely 'belong' to you.

You can find out who it is by clicking edit on your logbook entry for that route. 

In reply to Andy Reeve:

> You can find out who it is by clicking edit on your logbook entry for that route. 

Well spotted

I also think it’s because the partner has their profile set to private. But they all have nicknames and these use to show in my logbook and it would be much better if the nickname showed in my logbook.

Post edited at 18:57
 Andy Reeve 27 Apr 2023

Yeah I agree, I'm sure my partners with a private profile would previously still show with nick names in my logbook. That's partly why I suspect that it's a bug that they no longer do. I'd already prefer that to return

Thanks for pointing out this bug. Quite a specific one, which hopefully should work now, without causing any privacy issues!

Andy Reeve 28 Apr 2023
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

That looks fixed to me, thanks Andy!

In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

Brilliant, thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...