UKC

west country Climbs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tonyg9241 02 Jun 2019

I have just down load the rock fax West Country Climbs while Bean Down is listed there are no climbs listed in the app or showing for  Brean Down, Fort crags ? is this just a bug or have they been left out intentionally 

Xavierpercy 02 Jun 2019
In reply to tonyg9241:

Not a glitch. The guide is a select rather than definitive so only certain bits included.  

You will have to use the old Avon and Cheddar guide.

leland stamper 02 Jun 2019
In reply to Xavierpercy:or wait patiently  for the fabulous Somerset Climbs vol 2(or similar) from GWR, out later this year I'm told.

In reply to tonyg9241:

You can tell which crags are included on the app by checking UKC Logbook entry where it says.

Brean Down -  Brean Down

Brean Down (Fort Crags) -  Brean Down (Fort Crags)

We will probably add this on a route by route basis soon to deal with the crags where we have only covered some of the routes.

Alan

OP tonyg9241 03 Jun 2019
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

so ok there are some 100 + routes listed in the ukc logbook for brean down fort crags but 0 in the rock fax App I have no idea what parts are covered in the VOLUME I – Gloucestershire, Somerset and Dorset: I think at this point I going to give up the will to live Lol many thanks Tony

In reply to tonyg9241:

> so ok there are some 100 + routes listed in the ukc logbook for brean down fort crags but 0 in the rock fax App

Sorry, my message above wasn't very clear. If you look at those crags on UKC logbook then Brean Down has a green logo in the top right that says 'Available in the Rockfax App'. Brean Down (Fort Crags) doesn't have this green logo. That is the indication I was trying to point out.

Alan

OP tonyg9241 03 Jun 2019
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

ok thanks Alan when it come to stuff like I find it a bit confusing but looking at the many Gide books that are available it's hard to know which covers what area when you look at them on line 

thanks Tony

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...