UKC

Centurion, Tower Ridge, Aonach Eagach and ...??

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
4 day ish dash to Scotland next April...

Tick list is above..

Fourth suggestion would be ....?
 Edradour 01 Dec 2012
In reply to Grinning Donkey:

Wander round Fort William in the pissing rain feeling sorry for yourself that the weather is shit! This will almost certainly lead to buying stuff you don't need from Nevis Sports or the one under the cafe.

Or if the weather does hold, Curved Ridge on Buchaille Etive Mor is a great day out.
 Brass Nipples 01 Dec 2012

Pick a mountain and route that no one has heard of. Have a great day out, on the mountain by yourself, instead of following the crowds on the routes you suggest
 CMcBain 01 Dec 2012

If you're willing to travel a bit further - http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/c.php?i=1676 would be my choice.
In reply to Grinning Donkey: If you are leading HVS I'd suggest Bludger's Revelation as a fourth route or even as an alternative over Centurion as it's arguably marginally better.

Other than that, the 'must do' routes in Lochaber include something on Etive Slabs; either The Pause (HVS) or Spartan Slab (VS).
 Tom Last 02 Dec 2012

Possible that north west stuff will be better nick than the Ben and Glencoe in April, so Jack the Ripper on Stac Pollaidh and Direct Nose on Sgurr an Fhidhleir are good ones up that way, plus a whole load more obviously.
 clipskipper 03 Dec 2012
In reply to Grinning Donkey: I'd second Bludger's Revelation - great route.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...