UKC

Chew Valley Challenge, Saturday 28th

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
For anyone in the area, the Chew Valley Cragsmen are hosting their first end of season challenge a week on Saturday. Full details are on their FaceBook site and can be viewed by anyone I think. Someone's bound to moan that they don't "do" FB, but the CVC are a FB based group so they'll just have to live with it.

The event is being run in association with Greenfield Bakery.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/120969574613193/
 Red Rover 19 Sep 2013
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Hey, I wondered what happened to the CVC, I sent them an email 3 or 4 years ago but didnt hear anything back, I'll join thenm properly now.
In reply to Red Rover: Hey Jonathan, yeah, we had "issues" which were mainly to do with massive disorganisation. Nice to hhear from you again!
 Red Rover 19 Sep 2013
In reply to Frank the Husky: Looking forward to getting out! On a side note, were you in ULSA a while ago? I moved to Leeds and joined.
In reply to Red Rover: Hi Jonathan. Yes, I was in ULSA during some of their glory days on the early 90s. The main reason for joining was the social scene that never really seemed to be anything less than "outstanding"! After I left Leeds I went caving once and then gave up, never to return underground again.
In reply to Frank the Husky: The forecast for the day looks good. sign up to the group and join in the fun...
 Bluebird 25 Sep 2013
In reply to Frank the Husky: Hi mate - just seen this and live in the area... could you pm me and tell me a little bit more about the "club"?
cheers
BB
In reply to Bluebird: Evening, it's not a club, just a bunch of keen chew climbers. Come along on Saturday morning to the crag station and introduce yourself, have a brew and join in the fun. It's low key and friendly, you'll fit right in!

Ropeboy 27 Sep 2013
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Bump

Weather forecast looking good, really looking forward to a good day out!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...