UKC

Climbing partner

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jade Foulkes 19 Apr 2019

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post.

Hello,

I was hoping that someone could offer some advice.

I'm going to Mallorca Spain in June with family but want to have the chance to climb too. 

Really need a climbing buddy. I was wondering if anyone is in the area in June time and fancies climbing or where I can look to find people?

Thanks. Jade

Mehmet Karatay 19 Apr 2019
In reply to Jade Foulkes:

It's usually possible to find climbing partners these days, but you might have a bit more luck to your specific request if the thread title mentions that you're looking for a partner in Mallorca in June. A tittle like 'How to Find a Climbing Partner in Mallorca in June', where people who might not be looking for a partner but know the answer to your question may notice it, might be even better.

There is also a 'Lift & Partners' forum where your post may get more attention. 

I'm sorry for not being more useful, but hopefully, this will help in the long run. 

Mehmet

OP Jade Foulkes 23 Apr 2019
In reply to Mehmet Karatay:

Thankyou so much for your message.

Should I re message in this forum? I'm so sorry I'm not very good at this lol. Also where would I find the 'lift and partner' forum?

Thanks

Jade

Post edited at 11:10
 krikoman 23 Apr 2019
In reply to Jade Foulkes:

Hi Jade,

A bit more profile wouldn't hurt either, some more about what grades you're looking at, what you've climbed before and where, might help too.

Good luck, I'm sure someone will help you out.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...