UKC

Fiend's grading revolution: Unveiling time set.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Fiend 29 May 2002
No doubt your appetites for Fiend's hotly anticipated shake up of the grading system will have been whetted to the point of salivation by previous indications of it's arrival: http://www.ukclimbing.com/caff/forums/t.php?t=17215&v=1 and http://www.ukclimbing.com/caff/forums/t.php?t=17075&v=1 .

Fear not, the time is soon. After much deliberation, I have set 9:00 am on Saturday 1st June as the time that the revolution will commence. You will be advised to attend the internet-exclusive unveiling of this new grading concept to fully appreciate how it will enhance your climbing lifestyle.

It is coming...
Arran Willis 29 May 2002
In reply to Fiend:

i'm exited arleady, but can we delay the launch for a few hours, saturday is my lie in day.
Fiend 30 May 2002
In reply to Arran Willis:

Don't worry, even if you miss the opening ceremony, the new grading system will be part of everyday guidebook usage very shortly.
Robin 30 May 2002
In reply to Fiend: But it's a long bank holiday weekend - every responsible climber should be away climbing!
Woker 30 May 2002
In reply to Fiend:
I hope the hype aint gonna out weigh the reality....
Simon Andrews 30 May 2002
In reply to Fiend:

world cup or fiends new grading system.

let the rating wars begin.
 hoseyb 30 May 2002
In reply to Simon Andrews:

surely thats ranting wars..
Fiend 30 May 2002
In reply to Robin: You will need a 4 day holiday to recover from the shock of how innovative. Besides, you may even be able to put it into action over the weekend!!

In reply to Woker: Most assuredly not!!

In reply to Simon Andrews: Whatever this "world cup" thing is (some culinary event?), it will be no contest.
MadBadger 30 May 2002
In reply to Fiend:

This is very exciting, but I may be driving in the car at this time - have you a way to do SMS to my 'phone so I don't miss out?

Yours,

Currently a VS,5.8,F5C+,V0,english 4b grit climber...
Jungle 30 May 2002
In reply to Fiend:
Can you not release it this afternoon so we all know what grade we are climbing this weekend and we can push a new grade without actually pushing a new grade and we can compare grades on Wednesday and.... and... this one time at band camp.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...