UKC

Insubstantial concretion

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Malbogies 20 Jun 2012
Just in case you were planning to do the excellent Cool Heat at Shorncliff ... as of last night the 'substantial concretion thread' is a thread no more. But there is still a usable handhold to aim for. And a micro wire placement a little higher up.
 GrahamD 20 Jun 2012
In reply to Malbogies:

I never really worked out how those concretions stayed put in any case !
 The Ivanator 20 Jun 2012
In reply to Malbogies: After a few visits you just get used to trusting the concretions, proves they should always be treated with caution.
 nniff 20 Jun 2012
In reply to Malbogies:

Any drama involved in its transformation? Do tell.....

Tommyads 20 Jun 2012
In reply to Malbogies:
Do you think this would affect the grade? Not too happy leading above e2 but this is on the wishlist. Probably still give it a go eitherway!
 stvredmond 20 Jun 2012
In reply to Malbogies: well thats going to make the first 10m very interesting with that thread gone lol. glad i got that route in before this news. it was scary the first time with a large run out. Wont be long till one of the blocks towards the top goes aswell. I thought it was my tummy rumbling when up there but it wasnt.....it was a large block i was tentatively holding on to. fun times.

back to topic. did you fall and snap the hold off? of just noticed it was missing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...