UKC

Logging partner climbs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AymanC 02 Mar 2015
I'm not sure if this is possible or if it has been asked before but this would be an extremely useful feature:

If someone logs you as a partner on a climb, you received a notification and could 'accept' (or deny/amend) the info to your own logbook.
For instance if I log a climb as led and chose a partner in the normal way, it would appear on their logbook as seconded, so all they might have to add is 'clean/dogged' etc and any comments.

What do people think?
 annak 02 Mar 2015
In reply to AymanC:

Apart from the notification bit you can already do this:

Logbooks / My Logbook / Partners / Add logs from my partners
OP AymanC 02 Mar 2015
In reply to annak:

Wow thanks, how on earth I didn't see this before.
 Simon Caldwell 02 Mar 2015
In reply to AymanC:

Probably because they added the option without telling anyone
 goose299 02 Mar 2015
In reply to AymanC:

I've nver seen that option before either. Awesome
In reply to Simon Caldwell:

The feature's been available for at least 5 years but it was even more burried away before the redesign. The system of adding to the Logbooks is going to be improved and this feature will be integrated into that to make it more obvious.

Including the ability to untag yourself from partners logs when your numtpy mates add you on a route you didn't do with them
 DJayB 15 Apr 2015
In reply to AymanC:

Thread hijack.

Had a search but can't seem to find anything.

How can I set it so my partner feed appears without having to click on the logbooks home screen like it used to show up?
I can get it set to 'all climbs done today' and 'latest changes....' but it wont set to 'just my partners'

Thanks

Chris Murray 15 Apr 2015
In reply to AymanC:

Slightly off topic, but still related to logbooks. Is there any way to download wishlists and/or ticklists to excel in the same way as you can download your logbook?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...