UKC

Odyssey’ World Premiere

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mr p 10 Nov 2012
can you stream this of the internet now and how????
 Owen W-G 10 Nov 2012
 SteveoS 10 Nov 2012
Are they on GMT or BST?
 phleppy 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr p: nor me, dissapointing really, it was going to be the main feature of my saturday evening.
 phleppy 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Will Sheaff: Thanks, found it but it does'nt seem to want to work, i'll persevere
 johncook 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr p: Now turned 9:00pm and still not working. I am starting to wonder if this was just a way of getting free publicity, by putting this 'free' viewing all over the place, and hoping that some of us would get over the dissappointment and order it while we were un the web-site being unsuccessful. I now have little intention of buying it, if they can't stick to their word.
 1poundSOCKS 10 Nov 2012
In reply to johncook: working for me now.
OP Mr p 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr p: mine is working
 Owen W-G 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr p:

It does work after all.

You need to login or register with hot aches then it works
 phleppy 10 Nov 2012
In reply to Mr p: Seen it now & i liked it, there should be more climbing films like it that are set in the uk, i am a bit biased though to any uk climbing films or just uk climbing on a whole, yes im sure there is a whole world of other rock out there but at present i dont really care.

As ever i thought some footage could have been a bit longer & the feature itself but good work & a pat on the back for hot aches productions.
 johncook 11 Nov 2012
In reply to johncook: Apparently it went online just after 9:00pm.
 diff 11 Nov 2012
In reply to johncook: "...just a way of getting free publicity"
John I'm hurt! Sorry if you had to wait a couple of mins. I hope you enjoyed the film.
 creag 11 Nov 2012
In reply to johncook:
Worked for me!! Great film. Hazel is just a wonderful climber to watch...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...