UKC

/ Peak limestone south latest issue date

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Si dH - on 12 Jan 2018

Does anyone know when it is coming out? The online bmc shop still says it's due out December 2017 and I've seen a blog online suggesting similar. But there's no sign of it actually being for sale yet except pre-order, and Cordee's website now suggests March?

Post edited at 18:22
MDR61 on 13 Jan 2018
In reply to Si dH:

I pre ordered mine ages ago from the BMC shop - they emailed me late December to say it was delayed and would be available Jan 2018 ( no other info)

johncook - on 13 Jan 2018
In reply to Si dH:

I e-mailed BMC shop Monday and am still awaiting a reply. My copy was ordered the day pre-orders were available so they have had my cash for quite some time. Perhaps they could be pushed into responding to queries re date by a lot of interest on this thread?

I appreciate that printers are not that reliable these days, but updates to the shop could be made more frequently.

ukb & bmc shark - on 13 Jan 2018
In reply to johncook:

There's been a hold up at the printers (who are in Poland I think). Grimer has been trying to get to the bottom of it. 

Si dH - on 13 Jan 2018
In reply to ukb & bmc shark:

Thanks Simon

Niall Grimes - on 14 Jan 2018

Hi all,

firstly apology for the delay. We have been having a struggle with the printing of this one. Another publisher working with the same outfit has been having similar, longer, delays. 

We were promised news on Friday but have heard nothing. 

I will get a more definite answer by Tuesday, when amongst otherthings the person in charge of the BMC shop will be back from leave.

In the meantime thanks for your patience,

Niall Grimes

BMC

Post edited at 10:52
leland stamper on 14 Jan 2018
In reply to Si dH:

Who cares. When is the Not Avon but Bristol guide out from GWR? Due December? Now that's exciting!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.