UKC

Questionnaire

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 paco 24 Jan 2013
*Posted with permission of UKClimbing*

Hey there,
On the links provided there is a questionnaire (divided in 2 parts) which consists of 17Questions and will take around 5minutes to complete.
This is for a dissertation on rock climbing: mental and physical barriers.
I hope the questions make sense and thank you for taking part.
As much as feedback is appreciated, please don't criticize endlessly as the questions are not made to please you but for me to gather the information I need and have not been able to expand on them or go in depth.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QX9LR8P <<<<< part 1/2

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QXC39FY <<<<< part 2/2
 deacondeacon 24 Jan 2013
In reply to paco: Is it exactly the same as the last questionnaire you got us to do? It wont let me fill in the questionnaire as it thinks I've already done it.
If it is the same questionnaire you should say so in the post as you will get biased results if the same people fill it out twice (on different computers for example).
In reply to paco:

done your survey was fairly good.
OP paco 24 Jan 2013
It won't let you do it if you did so last time as I edited the questions from the 1st one rather than start from scratch.
Cheers
 EeeByGum 24 Jan 2013
In reply to paco: This is exactly the same questionnaire as someone else who posted last week. Same questions, different layout. Is there a bit of cheating going on?
OP paco 25 Jan 2013
In reply to EeeByGum: If you read the comment I posted before yours, it said I had edited the previous posted questionnaire and hence why some people may not access it as it is the same URL.
OP paco 29 Jan 2013
TO ALL THAT COMPLETED PART 1 BUT NOT 2..COULD YOU PLEASE FINISH PART 2 AS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR DATA FROM PART 1 OTHERWISE!

Thank you
 jonny taylor 29 Jan 2013
In reply to paco:
Filled it in, but I've got to say I found part 2 a bit difficult to answer.
1. I filled this in back to front at first, "5" is an odd choice for "never concerned".
2. Actually don't understand the question:
"When examining a new climb that reflects your climbing level or higher, which do you feel best applies to you and your abilities?". Are you really asking whether I feel tired just looking at a new climb? I have assumed you're asking how I expect to feel while climbing it.
3. To me "very excited" and "very nervous" are not a sliding scale between the two.
 andyb211 29 Jan 2013
In reply to jonny taylor: Careful Jonny, be gentle with Paco he's obviously in a vulnerable state at present, for gods sake man have pity he's using UPPer CASE for EVERYTHING!!!! ; )
 toad 29 Jan 2013
In reply to paco: For someone who wants complete strangers to do you a favour, with no benefit to them in return, you're being, well, A BIT SHOUTY AND DEMANDING!
 Bulls Crack 29 Jan 2013
In reply to jonny taylor:

I rather liked the possibility of being totally disinterested in a climb i'd just chosen to do!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...