UKC

North West Runners???

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
dommack95 16 Oct 2018

Hello all,

I am a runner and student in Manchester assigned with the task of making a mini (5 mins) doc style film. 

I am looking for a runner-up here in the North West with a race/event coming up in the next 6 weeks or so, who would be up for me tagging along to a couple of training runs and the event itself. 

If all goes well you could get a nice video of a race you have completed, a few days of my company and if you're partial to it then a couple of pints in the pub afterwards.

Anyone who would be interested in getting involved please let me know - it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,
Dom Mackenzie 

The New NickB 16 Oct 2018
In reply to dommack95:

Hi Dom

Not really interested myself, but I’m connected to a large network of runners in the Manchester area, which I could link you in to if you want.

Drop me an email at nick(Dot)barton(at)me(Dot)com

Post edited at 23:55
 mrphilipoldham 17 Oct 2018
In reply to dommack95:

It might be worth considering finding the runner in reverse. Find a race that appeals from a visual and logistical angle, then try and find a competitor via the organisers or the local running/athletics clubs. 

galpinos 17 Oct 2018
In reply to dommack95:

Chorlton Runners are a large friendly club that will undoubtedly have someone who would fit what you are after.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...