UKC

kids skis and boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 18 Feb 2020

I ve recently changed my mind from it's not worth owning them to it may well be. Does anybody here have any kids skis and bindings they want to sell ? Recently somebody had something that had adjustable sizing that sounded like a good idea , a link to what this is called / info would also be usefull. I ve got 3 kids and already have some bits and bobs boot and ski wise but I'm going to try to put together a full set for them , so anything you have could be usefull. I ve had problems with my email recently so post here and I'll get in contact . I can collect from in and around the lakes or I'll pay postage.

thanks .

mike  

TheGeneralist 18 Feb 2020
In reply to mike123:

Hi Mike. Yes indeed. I think I've got all you need for the first eight years or so.

dalbelo boots size 19

Rocces idea boots adjustable from 19 to 22

Rocces idea 22.5 to 25.5

Other ski boots size 23

Ski poles 80amd 95cm

Atomic skis 100cm

Salmon skis 120cm

Some other 130cm skis.

Salopettes, gloves, helmet

Etc

OP mike123 18 Feb 2020
In reply to TheGeneralist: brill. I ve emailed you . Im interested in most of it

Babika 18 Feb 2020
In reply to mike123:

You're wise to buy. For years I equipped my 2 sons with skis and boots from Ebay. Selling them on whenever they were outgrown 

Miles better value than hiring and we got straight on the slopes without messing around in hire shops! 

summo 18 Feb 2020
In reply to mike123:

The rocces adjustable boots are very good. Much better than battered hire boots. 

If you ski every year, it's cheaper to buy, especially if you buy neutral colours where there won't be protests if they are passed down. Same with skis, good year to invest, lots of stuff out there with the poor winter. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...