UKC

Lange XT 130 Freetour LV

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JCurrie 04 Dec 2017
Hi,
Does anyone have any experience of these boots?
Thin/wide feet?
Touring/skiing performance?
Other comments?
Cheers,
Jase
 HammondR 05 Dec 2017
In reply to JCurrie:
What size might you be looking for? There is a virtually new pair for sale on Snowheads for £220, size 27/27.5

OP JCurrie 05 Dec 2017
In reply to HammondR:

Thanks for letting me know. Sadly I'd need 28.
 Ben Bransby 06 Dec 2017
In reply to JCurrie:

My wife has a similar boot - Phil from Backcountry took one look at her feet (narrow, low volume) and said "you've got a Lange shaped foot" he didn't have any in so told us which to get off internet and he then fitted them for her. My daughter (also narrow feet) has had about 4 pairs of the kids Lange boots.

Think Lange are fairly low volume in general but seeing you have mentioned the LV (low volume) version these are def a narrow fit.

Nearly all the kids on the various race teams my daughter has been in tend to wear Lange - they have a reputation for really good ski performance and even though this is a freetour version I would imagine it still has a focus on downhill, 43 rom is ok but nothing compared to a pure touring boot.

OP JCurrie 06 Dec 2017
In reply to Ben Bransby:

Thanks Ben. Very helpful.
It turns out that the seller mentioned up thread is local to me so I'm going to check them out tomorrow. The shell size might be right after all but I'm thinking the wider footbed might suit me better. No harm in trying.
Jason

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...