UKC

Beginner climbers wanted

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 rjckendal 07 Sep 2017
Hi there,

I am looking for new/intermediate climbers who would like a free day/days multi-pitch climbing tuition. This would be in the Lake District, or possibly in North Wales depending on dates.

I need to practice for my Mountain Instructor Award assessment in early October. I am an experienced climber of 18 years working as an outdoor instructor in the Lakes for over 15 years. I have climbed all over the world and am proficient in rock climbing, sport climbing, ice climbing, alpine mountaineering and bouldering.

I am able to take up to two climbers out per day for a full days multi-pitch rock climbing experience. I would be looking to help improve your climbing with a particular focus on developing your ability to lead climb/build belays.

I am available on:
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18th Sept
23, 24, 25th Sept
28, 29th Sept
2nd Oct

Please contact me on:
email - rjckendal@googlemail.com
mobile - 07989744130

As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountaineering Instructor Award, which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I have undergone the training, but this does not constitute the full qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of The British Mountaineering Council, I am insured for 3rd party liability. These topics will be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Hope to speak to you soon

Bob Curry

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...