UKC

Irish Whiskey

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Malachy, Belfast, Co. Antrim. 24 Dec 2017
I seen you reply to that Irish Whiskey called Dundalgan Whiskey and it can not be a Whiskey if it is a blend and Distilled only very low grad sources of things they will not say and that is strange as only 3 True Whiskey Maker's come from Dublin, 2 by Irishmen and 1 by a Scottishman who stuck to the Original Way and that is Distilled 3 time's. Ps Whiskey was created about 1,000 year's ago and the name in Gaelic mean's Water of Life like in France as the Irish have a proper name for it in Gaelic language could say more but you can look it up and Bushmills is just a British Empire idea lol
 Darron 25 Dec 2017
In reply to Malachy, Belfast, Co. Antrim.:

I take it you have recently partaken of a drop?
 bpmclimb 25 Dec 2017

Your post is very hard to read - it's like trying to listen to someone talking in a continuous gush, with no pauses. I'm probably not the only one who couldn't be bothered after a line or two. How about some punctuation, to help us out a bit?
 kenneM 26 Dec 2017

So what are you saying? Bushmills Whiskey isn’t an Irish Whiskey ? Please can you enlighten me with some sort of intelligent and non sectarian argument that supports your case?
 alx 26 Dec 2017
In reply to kenneM:

This is another in a set of bizarre posts on Christmas Day!
 Kimono 26 Dec 2017
In reply to bpmclimb:

I didn't get past the first line
 toad 26 Dec 2017
In reply to Kimono:

I'm still not sure its not some random c+p so the op can spam us with bitcoin links later. Reads like its machine generated, or just really sloppy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...