UKC

Time for New Boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BennyBoy 25 Oct 2004
Well it's that time when the best pair of boots you have ever worn have seen better days. I need a new pair and the only boot to replace them is another pair of the best boots ever made(arguably)Red Chilli Dos Equis!
So anyone out there that are into top ranking technical boots will realise that these are now discontinued and unless your feet are the size of Captainbrownswords willie the stocks have ran out.
The challenge now is to find there successor and this is where I am coming to a dead end.
I have seen the Mad Rocks which are v-nice but, I'm a little unsure of there wear and tear and also this funny looking double rubber sole?
Or the good old Anasazi Velcro's again their ware and tear is in question but their performance has been proven over and over.
So I ask anyone out there for some feed back on these boots or any others that you think might meet the grade, Pretty please!
 Ropeboy 25 Oct 2004
In reply to BennyBoy:

The Mad Rocks are meant to be super sticky but as a side effect wear out more quickly, apparently.

With the Anasazi, the quality issues have been sorted out now, they went through a bad patch but that's meant to be sorted out now.

Just go and try some on, at the end of the day fit is just as important,

J
OP BennyBoy 25 Oct 2004
In reply to Ropeboy:Very true but have tried them both on and they both fit like a glove. . . . well as close as poss so, i think it might be price that wins.
 Ropeboy 25 Oct 2004
In reply to BennyBoy:

Have you considered these:
http://www.redchili.de/pages/p_x_cube_d.html

I think they're kinda meant to be the new Dos Equis.

J
 Ropeboy 25 Oct 2004
In reply to Ropeboy:

http://www.outside.co.uk/

Have them for £65

J
 Big Steve 25 Oct 2004
In reply to BennyBoy: Have you considered a pair of the evolv shoes? I've read a few good things about them, never seen a pair mind
captain brownsword 26 Oct 2004
In reply to BennyBoy: i've seen you climb and to be honest young benjamin you need a pair of anti gravity boots to help get your sorry floor hugging ass off the ground, you may be lucky and get em in barbie pink to match your dress.
ceri 26 Oct 2004
In reply to Big Steve: v12 have evolv shoes.
OP BennyBoy 30 Oct 2004
In reply to captain brownsword: You can only look at my climbing abilaty in admiration. I think you need to go and find a nice egg decorating forum that you and your boyfriend can browse over.
captain brownsword 30 Oct 2004
In reply to BennyBoy: I know you think i look at you but as i've told you before bennyboy i'm not like you , i like girls women females, sorry love.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...