UKC

Extreme Punterdom: Dinkypen interview

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dominion 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Mick Ryan:

If you're going to do an article with PunterDom in the title, you could at least interview me...

Dom

||-)
 Chris Fryer 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Mick Ryan: She should put some plugs for some web businesses into the interview.

The Crow 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Penny (sort of):

LOL. I can't believe this... you in Micks ongoing 'Hello Magazine/Heat' feature. Andy is famous by association now a sort of Posh to your Becks. Does anyone else find this whole concept hilarious? Not to say it should stop... it's kinda fun.

I do like that the articles don't focus totally on climbing, GG on his bike, and Penny as an entrepreneur.
mike simmo 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Mick Ryan:

What an amazing woman,

All those blue berries...

:P
 Rubbishy 18 Aug 2005
In reply to mike simmo:

and all that bloo poo
 TobyA 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Mick Ryan: At this rate it's going to take you forever to get around to all of us Mick! Come on - chop chop.
dinkypen 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Chris Fryer:
> (In reply to Mick Ryan) She should put some plugs for some web businesses into the interview.

I was going to mention my 2 web business www.stopoverconnections.com and www.indoor-rock.co.uk but thought that would be taking liberties
bendy 18 Aug 2005
In reply to dinkypen:

nice! think they will do a 'satori' one next issue?

C*
satori 18 Aug 2005
In reply to bendy:
> (In reply to dinkypen)
>
> nice! think they will do a 'satori' one next issue?
>
i'm not sure.

i sent mick ryan five boxes of paperwork, detailing interesting aspects of my amazing life, and two whole photo albums full of naked pictures of me that he could use in the article. (all of them tasteful and artistic. well most of them anyhow).

i still haven't heard back from him yet.

Hotbad Peteel 18 Aug 2005
In reply to satori:

He gets distracted every time he opens the photo album and wont leave his room for a good half hour
p
O Mighty Tim 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Mick Ryan: You really need someone like me, to contrast with Dinkys fitness fanatic. I started well, but have lapsed back into beer drinking, and breathlessness!
Dom is definitely TOO similar, started late, runs lots, and is taking outdoor seriously...

8^)
bendy 18 Aug 2005
In reply to satori:
> (In reply to bendy)
>
and two whole photo albums full of naked pictures of me
>
> i still haven't heard back from him yet.

I have no idea why ?!?

C*

Dominion 18 Aug 2005
In reply to O Mighty Tim:

> Dom is definitely TOO similar, started late, runs lots, and is taking outdoor seriously...

Flattery will get you nowhere, Tim!

Adders 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Mick Ryan: i see my comments on how she enjoys nothing more than dogging at Stanage carpark were removed.

satori 18 Aug 2005
In reply to Adders:

pmsl
 Lurking Dave 19 Aug 2005
In reply to Adders: LOL, the truth will out
 kevin stephens 22 Aug 2005
In reply to Lurking Dave:

please can we have 2 blasts from the past

Fiend interviewing JCT
JCT inteviewing Fiend
Tom Fuller 24 Aug 2005
In reply to dinkypen:
> I was going to mention my 2 web business www.stopoverconnections.com and www.indoor-rock.co.uk but thought that would be taking liberties

You were going to mention what?

Cheers,

Tom.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...