UKC

Spiders from Mars

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Dave Collier 05 Jul 2002
Just been watching Ross-Bowie on BBC1. Is it just me or can Mr Ross be a total plonker sometimes. Somehow Bowie managed to retain his composure in a dignified and adult way while Ross spewed forth his inane and childish questions. I'd have hit him. And "Heathen" is certainly Bowie's best album for a while.
Working Class Dave 05 Jul 2002
In reply to Dave Collier: Aye, he was indeed a bit embarrassing. OK....very much so in fact.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that every woman they know, in the late 30's/early 40's generation(including partners), has a complete fixation with DB.
Dave Collier 05 Jul 2002
In reply to Working Class Dave:

Whatdayamean every woman? I have a complete fixation with David Bowie and I'm a man (so they say).
Working Class Dave 05 Jul 2002
In reply to Dave Collier: Ahh, but you weren't one of the 'every woman' I was referring to. Same here though, fixation wise, well, upto Low anyway. And then he went poo.
Dave Collier 05 Jul 2002
In reply to Working Class Dave:

Why don't you have a profile WCD?
 Jon Greengrass 05 Jul 2002
In reply to Dave Collier: He doesn't want other Daves eyeing him up in attempt to mate and produce a superdave.
Dave Collier 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Jon Greengrass:

Well we need a few Superdave's (as well as Mr Bowie) to put paid to all these Johns, Jons and Judes.
OP Anonymous 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Jon Greengrass: Surely a Seprdave should incorporate some Dave Gorman DNA!!!
Dave Collier 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Anonymous:

Who's he?
OP Anonymous 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Dave Collier: Shouldn't this be down the pub?
 Jon Greengrass 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Anonymous: I know a dave gorman and i didn't tell him do you think i will have got some bad karma?
Dave Collier 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Anonymous:

Wouldn't you call Bowie "Rock"?
OP Anonymous 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Dave Collier: Nah! More easy listening!!

Dave Gorman, does a comedy show on Thursday Night!
Dave Collier 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Anonymous:

Shit, I am outa touch. Yes, I'm into easy listening these days. Used to like Extreme Noise Terror and Napalm Death but there's only so much you can take.
Dave Collier 06 Jul 2002
In reply to Dave Collier:
Isn't there?
 anonymouse 08 Jul 2002
In reply to Jon Greengrass:

http://www.plif.com/archive/wc076.gif

DAVE!!!! Dave!!! oh, Da-ave! Where are you?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...