UKC

GIFT GUIDE: What do you want for Christmas? PART TWO

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JoH - Editor 28 Nov 2006
Second in our series of suggestions for the discerning climbers Christmas stocking - £30 to £50.

http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=276
 The Pylon King 28 Nov 2006
In reply to JoH - Editor:

please can i have:

time off work,
plenty of energy,
a spell of nice dry weather,
a climbing partner for a week.

'Hilda' 29 Nov 2006

Last year I got an emergency shelter, a knife and an ascender from my better half!

I don't know what he'll get me this year.
IbexJim 29 Nov 2006
In reply to The Pylon King:
Just so!
Plus of course, a clear run up the M1.
Jameshs 29 Nov 2006
In reply to JoH - Editor: all i am wanting is a harness and some rock boots
 sasmojo 29 Nov 2006
In reply to JoH - Editor: I've got mine, and all expenses paid trip back home to Oz. Yay!

Oh, I paid all the expenses.
 Dave C 29 Nov 2006
In reply to sasmojo: Whereabouts are you going to be over here?
 Enty 29 Nov 2006
I want one of those digital turntables so I can put all my classic 12" vinyl dance music into my laptop and start doing raves again.

The Ent
 sasmojo 29 Nov 2006
In reply to Dave C: hi mate, first Melb fora few days, then back to Adelaide for christmas with the family then up to Townsville.

bringing harness and shoes, but don't think I'll see much rock.
OP JoH - Editor 29 Nov 2006
Only Pylon King is getting as he said 'please'

love

Santa x
 sutty 29 Nov 2006

I would like this in my stocking, but it is not available now it seems;

http://www.gordonstainforth.co.uk/eyehill/cuillin.htm

PLEASE!!
goldilocks 29 Nov 2006
In reply to Enty:
> (In reply to JoH - Editor)
> I want one of those digital turntables so I can put all my classic 12" vinyl dance music into my laptop

Wass that exactly? My eldest has requested a record player/turntable for Xmas to enable him listen to the ancient vinyl collection of opera someone's given him.

But he said it would involve speakers and God knows what. Is the digital thingie a good alternative? (He also has a laptop)
 Guy 29 Nov 2006
In reply to goldilocks: Do a search for USB turntables. They are about £100-120 and rip your favourite vinyl onto your comp. The one my GF has also has another input so you can rip from a tape deck via the turn table onto your comp.
goldilocks 29 Nov 2006
In reply to Guy:

cheers
 Craig Geddes 29 Nov 2006
In reply to JoH - Editor: All I want for christmas is my two ice axes oh my two ice axes, all I want for christmas is my two ice axes then I could wish a merry christmas.
 Craig Geddes 29 Nov 2006
In reply to Craig Geddes: Actually that's nonesense but I can't let a thread go by without sounding off at some point in it.
 TobyA 29 Nov 2006
In reply to JoH - Editor: I started a thread: http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=212117&v=1#3109822 about harnesses and didn't get a single suggestion. A few weeks later it seems WC were listening as their new harnesses look just perfect! Can I baggsy testing one ahead of the rest of the gear reviewers?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...