UKC

NEWS: Claim Your DMM My First Lead Spot Prize

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 30 Mar 2008
If you entered the DMM My First Outdoor Lead essay competition to claim your spot prize you must email your name, address (including post code)................

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/older.html?month=03&year=2008#n43359
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: To quote the inimitable Cheggars, "Wehay".
OP Michael Ryan 31 Mar 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Sophie at DMM has told us that 20 or so people have emailed her so far for their spot prizes.

If you do know anyone who entered the My First Lead essay competition. please tell them that the spot prizes are now available.

All details here: http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/older.html?month=03&year=2008#n43359
 Glyn Jones 31 Mar 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: The 20 or so should be able to get their toys quicker as the others haven't replied yet?
 fimm 31 Mar 2008

Just noticed this - bump for anyone who hadn't!
 full stottie 01 Apr 2008
> (In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com)
>
> Sophie at DMM has told us that 20 or so people have emailed her so far for their spot prizes.
>
> Here is my entry for the Spot the Prize competition:

Its for keeping your marbles in.

(luckily, I overheard someone say recently that I was losing mine, and this came through the post just in time)
Thanks to DMM.

Fidget 02 Apr 2008

Can't you (or DMM) just email them, even if just to point them at this thread? After all, you know who entered. I'd expect that's the best way to make sure everyone knows...
 Flicka 02 Apr 2008
In reply to cider nut:

Glad you bumped this, as I hadn't seen it until now
In reply to Flicka: Got my prezzie this morning...not telling you what it is.
 Simon 02 Apr 2008
In reply to Flicka:
> (In reply to cider nut)
>
> Glad you bumped this, as I hadn't seen it until now

Me too - just emailed Sophie .... hope its a bouldering mat!!!

;0)

Si
 DaveWarb 03 Apr 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Got my prize yesterday, very grafeful, infact i needed a new one!

Cheers, DMM

(BUMP)
In reply to Simon: LOL. I put at the end of my email, 'come on new DMM Highball'. lol I won't be too upset if it's just a full set of nuts and cams though.
 nwclimber 07 Apr 2008

“Are you logged on to Rocktalk?”
“Mmmm.”
“It’s bloody sexist!”
“Rocktalk?”
“No, that bloody DMM essay competition.”
“Wait a minute: I thought you said it was ageist.”
“It was! And now I’ve got my prize, I’ve discovered it’s sexist, too!”
“How do you work that out?”
“It arrived this morning. Where did I put it? I must have put it down somewhere… Anyway, it arrived today. I opened it. Wicked! A pair of new winter mitts, I thought. I was well pleased. A good fit, nice and fleecy. But where’s the other one? It’s not there. So I went onto Rocktalk, to see if anyone else had been sent only half a pair. Have you seen the ‘Claim Your DMM prize thread’?”
“Not recently.”
“Well have a look, and see if anyone else has mentioned mitts.”
“OK… Hang on… mmm, no, can’t see anything about mitts. Something about marbles; something about high balls; someone not saying what it is…”
“EXACTLY! I told you they were bloody sexist! Marbles, balls and someone too embarrassed to say what they’ve got. You know what it is, don’t you? I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’ll be great in winter and I’m very grateful, but … they’ve gone and sent me...

a bloody willy-warmer!”

Many thanks to all involved in the comp at DMM & UKC
OP Michael Ryan 07 Apr 2008
In reply to nwclimber:

( o ;
 full stottie 07 Apr 2008
… they’ve gone and sent me...
> a bloody willy-warmer!”

That'll stop you waving it about so much in this cold weather. Hope it fits.
 fimm 08 Apr 2008
In reply to nwclimber:

That's so funny :-D

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...