UKC

Where was everyone?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 gribble 30 Mar 2008
Went out to Burbage today to play on the rocks - the sun was out, it was almost deserted. Good friction, warm(ish), and no waiting for any routes. Odd indeed.
 The Pylon King 30 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:
> Went out to Burbage today to play on the rocks - the sun was out, it was almost deserted. Good friction, warm(ish), and no waiting for any routes. Odd indeed.

probably all at Stanage
 robotninja 30 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:
> Went out to Burbage today to play on the rocks - the sun was out, it was almost deserted. Good friction, warm(ish), and no waiting for any routes. Odd indeed.

I was at Burbage too - was lovely conditions. Delightful.
 pog100 30 Mar 2008
In reply to The Pylon King:

Nope we were at Stanage, 3 cars at the High Neb car park!
 El Greyo 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:

Probably because the weather forecast said it was going to rain. I was gutted when I realised it was good weather, but living where I do, by then it was too late. I'm very bitter.
 Wilbur 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:

Shorn Cliff - it was surprisingly deserted after Saturday's monsoon!
In reply to pog100: Ah, but that's the wrong end.

OP: I was at B & Q.
 JimR 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:

Millstone, we only saw one othe pair of climbers during the entire day. Perfect condtions
 Offwidth 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:

Gardom's: perfect conditions on some routes, some had the odd seep.
 Pilch 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:
I was there,i think poeple were scared away by the strange tall bloke, squeeling like a girl and using the c word a lot.
 Climber Liam 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble: i went to stanage yesterday (sunday) it was warm and sunny and not to windy, but there was hardly anybody there,i dont get it lol i thought that stanage would be packed but we got there eraly and stayed till 6 in the evening it was that good =)
 Simon Caldwell 31 Mar 2008
In reply to gribble:
We were at Whitestonecliffe, taking advantage of the absence of nettles to get to the area in the centre of the crag - as good as impossible to get to in the summer.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...