UKC

Is the Fuji Processing Lab still operating?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 PontiusPirate 16 Apr 2008
I've got some old (but decent) slide film that I want processed.
Are Fuji still running? Their website is being 'rebuilt' at the mo, and I have no up-to-date Fuji mailers or even any idea of how much the postage or development actually costs.
I used to get all my B&W & colour slide stuff done through Fuji - I was only ever dissapointed with their prints from slides. One of these soon, I'll start scanning the hundreds of decent images in and they'll start appearing on my UKC & Flickr accounts...

Ta,

PP.

cathirst 16 Apr 2008
In reply to PontiusPirate: Not sure about the Fuji lab, but depending where you're based there are pro labs dotted about that'll do slide film and b/w. I live in Edinburgh and use Trumps on South Clark Street. They do everything and anything (b/w, colour neg, slide, cross processing, push processing, pre press and press scanning, medium format, large format, digital, 35mm etc etc) and they're very reasonable and prompt (no waiting for a fortnight to get your b/w prints back like Boots). There's also CC Imaging in Leeds i know of who do the same as above, but a little more expensive. They do a lot of stuff for artists and professional photographers. Get on Yell.com and search for pro labs in your area.
 CJD 16 Apr 2008
In reply to cathirst:

and failing that, fling 'em at Peak Imaging.
 Wry Spudding 16 Apr 2008
In reply to PontiusPirate: Yes they are still running. I had some done a couple of weeks back. Postage is something like 60 pence or so.
 El Greyo 16 Apr 2008
In reply to PontiusPirate: Yes, they are still running; I have just sent some off. Postage was £1.18 as the film is just thicker than the Royal Mail's definition of a large envelope so had to go as a package.

Their web site is not available at the moment so I can't tell you how much it is for processing. I usually buy film from them including processing which works out around £8 per film for velvia.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...