UKC

LYON EQUIPMENT BANNER COMPETITION: Sarah Roberts

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 15 May 2008
The brief is to design four banner adverts for climbing products from La Sportiva, Beal and Petzl using images from their websites and you can incorporate some of your own images.

Full details of this competition here: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=899

Sarah Roberts

I jumped at the chance when I saw this competition as I love fiddling in Photoshop!.....I have learned a lot from browsing the websites and all the equipment which is available.....My real passion for climbing is the satisfaction when you finally achieve a route you have been trying for ages.

You can see Sarah Roberts' work here: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=969

Constructive criticism and praise is welcomed.
 erikb56 15 May 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:
my favourite so far, possibly because chose similar products and concepts in my own entry , but also feel capture the mood of the product.
Sam L 15 May 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: I like the top one, it would be improved by moving the petzl logo to the bottom right hand corner and making it white. Probably the best entry so far.
Sam
James Jackson 15 May 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Definitely my favourite so far. I would move the logo up on the first, and the bottom doesn't feel quite balanced - I think the lowest text could be moved up a little to let the logo breath, but otherwise good stuff.
spuddy 16 May 2008
In reply to Sam L: I agree entirely....I see it now, the logo is too much in the middle and would be well balanced on the right (It was quite late at night when I did this one - must have nodded off a bit!!)

thanks for the comments

Sarah
Kylie Jones 17 May 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Hey, Sar, you are blooming good at this you know. Though my satisfaction from climbing still stems from getting down in one piece x Like the snowy one the best, maybe the rock shoe one a teensy bit busy? Pretty darned good tho hun. Think the boots listed as prizes are the ones I tried on not long ago that felt like slippers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...