UKC

NEW ARTICLE: Finding Crag X - A top secret diary, by Fiend

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jack Geldard 20 May 2008
"So! It exists. There is something there and it must be climbed. Obviously I need a partner to do this with. But whom?? Secrecy is paramount, so it must be someone maverick and mysterious, someone with unusual social graces and a generally belligerent approach to the climbing community. There could be only one man: The Pylon King."

Join Fiend and The Pylon King as they develop a brand new crag - climbing all the routes bar one - the last remaining project...

With photo's, full photo-topo's and an interesting insight in to new route grading.

Read More: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=1007
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC: interesting, good article. Is the picture 'Fiend in action on the new routes' the new crag?
 Justin T 20 May 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:

I thought Mr Fiend was banned? Is this what you have to do to get re-established nowadays? Bend over and flash your articles?
 Ed Booth 20 May 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC: I cannot believe that Fiend has top roped something. Brilliant. It sounds like a nice little project.
 JLS 20 May 2008
In reply to boothy:

>"I cannot believe that Fiend has top roped something."

If you prick him does he not bleed?
 TobyA 20 May 2008
In reply to quadmyre:

> Is this what you have to do to get re-established nowadays? Bend over and flash your articles?

<Snigger>

adam carless 20 May 2008
In reply to JLS:

> If you prick him does he not bleed?

No, pure ethics flows from his veins until he staunches the wound with a bag of chalk

Mick Ward 20 May 2008
In reply to adam carless:

And proudly declares the experience E0.

Mick
 Offwidth 20 May 2008
In reply to Mick Ward:

On that subject I realised Fiend gave The Vice E0 amongst a list of genuine contenders for that grade. I wonder if that was a joke??
 The Pylon King 20 May 2008
In reply to Offwidth:
> (In reply to Mick Ward)
>
> On that subject I realised Fiend gave The Vice E0 amongst a list of genuine contenders for that grade. I wonder if that was a joke??

Fiend does not joke
 Offwidth 20 May 2008
In reply to The Pylon King:

I've seen him joke (like "I'm no good at climbing quizes"). Seriously, did either of the two of you climb the Vice and give it E0? Glad to see you back on UKC by the way and now, I hear, able to post seal pictures as well as develop new crags.
 Alex Roddie 20 May 2008
In reply to The Pylon King:
Who would win in a fight, Fiend or Chuck Norris?
 Mick Ward 20 May 2008
In reply to Offwidth:

How could I have managed to pass underneath The Vice at least once a year for about 25 years yet somehow always forgot to do it?

To misquote Tony Yaniro, 'The pain, the pain, it doesn't hurt so good...'

Mick
 Fidget 20 May 2008
In reply to quadmyre:

> I thought Mr Fiend was banned? Is this what you have to do to get re-established nowadays? Bend over and flash your articles?

Unbanned, and I do believe he submitted the article a while ago, possibly even before he was banned.
 Michael Ryan 20 May 2008
In reply to cider nut:
> (In reply to quadmyre)
>
> [...]
>
> Unbanned, and I do believe he submitted the article a while ago, possibly even before he was banned.

That is correct.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...