UKC

NEWS: Andy Hyslop leaves UKClimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Andy Hyslop, the man who started UKClimbing.com, is moving on to concentrate on his other business interests.

On behalf of all at UKClimbing.com I would like to thank Andy for all he has done over the last 13 years and wish him the best in the future.

Alan James

Read more here - http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/older.html?month=06&year=2008
 J Brown 04 Jun 2008
In reply to Alan James - UKC:

Good luck Andy!
 Mike C 04 Jun 2008

All the best Andy, though you do realise you'll only end up spending more time on here seeing what's going on in your absence
Mike
 Mick Ward 04 Jun 2008
In reply to J Brown:

Yes, would strongly echo this sentiment. Have never met Andy but have many happy memories of Rock & Run in Sheffield. Setting up and maintaining this site was probably a herculean task. Although it's a playground where we occasionally misbehave, it's still a cherished playground. Thanks! And good luck with other projects.

Mick
In reply to Mick Ward:

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I'm sure Alan, Mick, Jack and the rest of the UKC team will keep things rolling along just as well without me (probably better), and I wish them all the best for a successful future.

Andy
 Michael Ryan 04 Jun 2008
In reply to Andy Hyslop - UKClimbing.com:

Get your skates on Andy. Hodge Close at 4pm...me and Fat Elvis are on our way.

Pints are on me.

Mick

Andy Hyslop 04 Jun 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Leaving now......
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Posting Etiquette

Please don't use the forums to chat to your mates - If you must exchange short personal email messages, or supposedly funny one-liners which only a small, select bunch of users understand, then please use The Chat Room (or email) for this type of communication.

I'm watching this thread closely.
In reply to Andy Hyslop: Good luck matey and thank you for what you have done for us.

Enjoy the beer.
 Dom Whillans 04 Jun 2008
Thanks for the site andy, had no idea it had been around so long... best of luck for the future.
 TobyA 04 Jun 2008
In reply to Alan James - UKC: Well done on sticking with it this far Andy! Good luck for future endeavors.
 Tony & Sarah 04 Jun 2008
In reply to Andy Hyslop - UKClimbing.com: Best of luck Tony & Sarah
 blueshound 05 Jun 2008
In reply to Andy - UKC:

All the best.
Now a new thread is needed... "did he jump, or was he pushed?"
 CJD 05 Jun 2008

good luck in the future Andy - thanks for UKC!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...