UKC

NEW CONTENT: July 2008 - UKC far more than an internet forum

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 12 Aug 2008
Last month we've had 18 new articles, 4 product announcements and 8 independent gear reviews from the UKC testers.

All documented here: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=1190
Clauso 12 Aug 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

It is indeed far more than an internet forum. I like to think of it as a training ground for when I develop senile dementia.

I can't imagine the purveyors of glossy climbing mags are too pleased at the high quality online competition.
 Tiggs 12 Aug 2008
In reply to Clauso: <cue Air on a G string music>

'This isn't just a forum, this is a UKC forum'
Jonno 12 Aug 2008

Can I have one of the shiny UKC trumpets you keep blowing ?
 AlH 13 Aug 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Thanks for the summary Mick. There were at least 2 things I'd missed or threads I hadnt seen the end of.
 Toby S 13 Aug 2008

I stopped buying the climbing mags about 6 months ago as UKC covers pretty much all the news and when it does it is far more up to date as it is a 'live ' service. Why wait a month to get the news when it's on here straight away? I made the mistake of buying a certain outdoor based publication yesterday (are we allowed to name and shame?) while I was waiting for my daughter to get her op at hospital in the hope that it would relieve the boredom. How wrong I was! It was boring, badly written and scarily sycophantic when it came to gear reviews.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...