Entre-prises on 18 Sep 2008 - host217-42-110-82.range217-42.btcentralplus.com
The worlds largest artificial climbing wall manufacturer are looking to fill the following position:
Entre-Prises, an ever expanding and dynamic company, design and manufacture climbing walls, caves, ice walls and other adventure facilities. You would be working with a young dynamic team, dedicated to supplying the best climbing walls in the world. Each climbing wall is unique, every project represents a new challenge. Projects take place all over the UK and increasingly around Europe and the rest of the world.
• Responsible for all of the production in the workshop.
• Lead production teams with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
• Health and Safety issues.
• Manage programming and staff scheduling in the workshop.
• Purchasing of production materials.
• Responsible for implementation of Quality Control systems.
Other duties may include:
• Liason between Project Managers and Workshop Manager.
• Crew work records.
• Occasional hands on site work.
• Conduct time management studies.
Skills and general experience
• Must have experience of managing within a busy manufacturing unit.
• Excellent personnel skills to manage sensitively, yet strongly and from the front.
• Ability to implement, maintain and document systems.
• Driving licence essential.
• Computer literate – word, excel etc.
• Ability to interpret basic AutoCAD drawings.
• MEWP/ PASMA/ Counterbalance Licence an advantage, although training will be given.
• Prior experience of working in construction industry an advantage.
• Working at heights/climbing experience would be a considerable advantage.
The position is full time and is based at the head office in Kelbrook, Lancs.
Leave: 4 weeks per year plus bank holidays Hours: Normal working hours - workshop 8.00am – 5.00pm Mon – Thurs, 8.00am – 1.45pm Friday
On site times will vary as the job requires and may include weekend work Salary: Competitive depending on experience Bonus: Annual profit related bonus Sickness: 5 days paid
To apply forward covering letter and full CV by post or e-mail.
Closing date 17th October 2008
For further information please contact Diane Foxcroft – HR Manager.
Entre-Prises (UK) Ltd