UKC

Five Ten Anasazi Lace Up - Retailer South East England

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 simon geering 05 Dec 2008
Hi All,

I'm looking for a climbing gear retailer that stocks Five Ten rock boots in the south east of england. My old Five Ten boots i started with have just about had it and i'm in the market for some replacements and have my eye on a pair of the new Anasazi Lace Up but am having trouble finding a retailer locally that stocks them.

Most grateful if anyone knows of any outlet that definatly stocks these.

Regards

Simon G
 butterworthtom 05 Dec 2008
In reply to simon geering:
No offence but from looking at your profile it doesn't sound like you need such high end shoes, they wouldn't do you any favours.
 Richard Hall 05 Dec 2008
In reply to simon geering: Peglers? Just down the road from you.
 ginger_lord 05 Dec 2008
In reply to butterworthtom:
> (In reply to simon geering)
> No offence but from looking at your profile it doesn't sound like you need such high end shoes, they wouldn't do you any favours.

Perhaps some people prefer to have shoes that fit their feet, rather than buying shoes to match their climbing grade...
 Richard Hall 05 Dec 2008
In reply to ginger_lord: Come off it, Anasazis don't fit anybodys feet. You just cram your foot into the smallest size you can until your foot takes on the shape of the shoe.
 Chris Sansum 05 Dec 2008

Or the shop at Craggy Island in Guildford, if you climb there - Urban Rock, I think it is called.

And I find the Anazasi Verdes a perfect fit, and great for wearing all day long.

I second this, i wear mine all day long and find them very comfortable
 ginger_lord 05 Dec 2008
In reply to keithlackie:

Thirded, my Velcro's didn't get on well with my feet but my Verdes allow me to climb all day in them with no pain. I even went down another half size!
Vip1r 05 Dec 2008
In reply to Richard Hall:
> (In reply to ginger_lord) Come off it, Anasazis don't fit anybodys feet. You just cram your foot into the smallest size you can until your foot takes on the shape of the shoe.

Bollocks; they fit mine perfectly; the pinks, whites and velcro's

orge 05 Dec 2008
The performance/fit is irrelevant, best to start on the deforming process sooner rather than later...

J
MaxWilliam 05 Dec 2008

Guess you've tried here... though London may be closer.

Cotsworld, Hedge End, Southampton.
Snow and Rock, Port Solent, Portsmouth.
Pegglers, Arundel.
 Richard Hall 05 Dec 2008
In reply to the 3 people who say they can wear verdies all day: You need to go a size down.
 Richard Hall 05 Dec 2008
In reply to orge: Agreed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...