UKC

FRIDAY VIDEO: Rock Star or Rock Star?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 12 Dec 2008
As you may know, Kevin Jorgeson, Alex Honnold and Matt Segal certainly made a mark on their brief trip to the UK.

Here are several short clips of Kevin Jorgeson soloing hard routes at Rumney in New Hampshire, USA. Rumney is a small cluster of schist craglets, some very steep, on the slopes of Rattl...

Watch at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/older.html?month=12&year=2008#n45504
lostintranslation85 12 Dec 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

great videos, really fresh feel. love the contrast of controlled aggression of jorgeson climbing vs the band in the first video. really works - for me at least.

oli
 petestack 12 Dec 2008

Sorry, gave up halfway through! So, sure, I'm a musician, but there seems to be more band footage there than climbing, and that's just annoying me tonight... :-/
 Adam Lincoln 12 Dec 2008
In reply to petestack:
> (In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com)
>
> Sorry, gave up halfway through! So, sure, I'm a musician, but there seems to be more band footage there than climbing, and that's just annoying me tonight... :-/

Agreed! Gave up half way....

Padraig 12 Dec 2008
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

AGREED! Would have been OK as a backing track.
 john howard 1 12 Dec 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Thought the clip of Kevin Jorgeson on The Fly was really good, looks crazy hard, thought the music interfered too much with the first one, but then again these clips were made to advertise the nor'easter event, not just pure climbing clips, so you can't really fault them on that; anyway, cheers for the link.
 mark reeves Global Crag Moderator 12 Dec 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Thought the video was great.

I really enjoyed his 100 days video, if you kept pressing for more. I might be inspired!
 IainSunderland 12 Dec 2008

> Their state motto is "Land of the free".

I'm not sure if the state motto is the same as the motto they have on their car licence plates, but the thing on their licence plates reads "Live Free or Die".

Yee-har
OP Michael Ryan 12 Dec 2008
In reply to IainSunderland:

correct Iain
xyz 13 Dec 2008
Spent a bit of time climbing at Rumney and the nearby granite of Cathedral and Sundown. All are great crags with a strong super helpful and friendly bunch of locals to hook up with. Would recommend a trip there to anyone. Lee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...