UKC

Who is getting out tommorow, and what are you getting on?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Matt Maynard 13 Dec 2008
Absolutely miserable day here in Bangor so got totally filthy on a nice bike ride instead ( :

Hopefully heading to the Orme tommorow, and would like to try Rapture, has anyone been on that?
 Pilch 13 Dec 2008
In reply to Matt Maynard:
completely pants here in Derbyshire - some brisk manly strolling tomorrow i think.
 Tommy Harris 13 Dec 2008
In reply to Matt Maynard: Weather bad 2day down south, Hoping to head to swanage 2murow..
 jkarran 13 Dec 2008

Hi Matt, it's pants up here in York too. Hopefully peak grit tomorrow, more likely peak plastic though.
jk
OP Matt Maynard 13 Dec 2008
In reply to jkarran: Ah that sucks. Could always go amd try the Virgin traverse again? If that really cool looking wall at the Orme isnt dry I think its going to have to be parisella's...hmmmm
 inuklm 13 Dec 2008
My local plastic crag is dry - yellow and black spots is going down!
 Only a hill 13 Dec 2008
No climbing for me tomorrow. I think I'll sleep instead...
 LastBoyScout 13 Dec 2008

I'm getting out to the south coast and on to my surfboard tomorrow!
 Bulls Crack 13 Dec 2008

East facing crag - bit chilly?
 andi turner 14 Dec 2008

I can see blue.
 TobyA 14 Dec 2008
In reply to Matt Maynard: I was meant to be going ice and mixed climbing but a warm front came further north than scheduled and we decide the drive wasn't worth the risk.

Instead I'm typing out the transcript of the interview I did with the permanent undersecretary of state in the Prime Minister's Office last week. We discussed comprehensive security planning and the challenges this produces for cross-government bureaucracy.

Take a 'effing random stab in the dark at which out of the two I would have preferred to be doing!
Mini 14 Dec 2008
In reply to andi turner: I can see blue too. Unfortunately its the colour of the living room wall!!!
OP Matt Maynard 14 Dec 2008
In reply to Matt Maynard: I went to the slate in the end and had a very pleasant afteroon, sneaking in a last bit of trad. before heading down south to home, for xmas, and hopefully sneaking in a bit of southern sandston action before the year is out. Very nice ( :

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...