UKC

NEWS: Sky Masters 2009 Report

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 06 Apr 2009
[Naomi Buys competing in the Skymasters 2009, 2 kb]The Skymasters competition was held at the OS Outdoors Show on the last weekend in March.

Competitors climbed head to head on twin routes, negotiating moving obstacles and racing each other to the finish.
The men's final route was around F7c+ in standard and the women's route was around...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=46812
 ChrisBrooke 06 Apr 2009
In reply to UKC News: T'was a great competition to watch. Inspiring climbing and good fun! Well done all.
 toddp 01 May 2009
In reply to UKC News:

There seems to be a promise of 'watch the competition' but the link seems to be missing (unless i'm off here). I'd be happy as a clam if someone could please direct me to the link - that is unless i'm a clam at a clam bar about to have some lemon juice squirted all over me and shucked down in seconds... in which case, i'd be a rather unhappy clam..

Also, seems like it would be cool for someone to offer this up as a webcast, so that those of us unable to attend could keep tabs on the comp... something to think about..

Link Please!
 dirtbag1 01 May 2009
In reply to UKC News:
> The men's final route was around F7c+ in standard and the women's route was around...
>

Sorry guys.... the men's final route was nowhere near 7c+. 7b+ at the very most.
Drew

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...