UKC

NEWS: PHOTOS: Tom Bolger Climbs 'Old School F8c' in Spain

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 26 May 2009
[Tom Bolger - Cadena Perpetua - F8c. , 5 kb]British climber Tom Bolger has redpointed Cadena Perpetua F8c, at sector 'Disblia' of Sant Llorenç de Montgai, near Lleida in Catalunya.

Although F8c may seem modest by current levels, the route had seen only two repeats since it was first climbed in 1996 by Dani Andrada.

“Old school 8c”, Dani calls it.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=47603

Owen W-G 26 May 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Well done Tom. Keep flying the flag for us Brits!
In reply to UKC News: Good work Tom, still going well I see, have to get over to see you soon.
 teddy 26 May 2009
Great effort Tom, old school 8c must be desparate!

Please could you or Lynn send an email to ted_kingsnorth@hotmail.com as I am off fb now. I tried to send you a text but it never got through. I'll be in Rodellar on 4th of July, Independence Day!! and hope to meet up.
bolger 26 May 2009
In reply to Owen W-G: Cheers, thanks for the comment.
bolger 26 May 2009
In reply to teddy: Will do, yeh hopefully meet up. Cheers.
bolger 26 May 2009
In reply to north country boy: You should, its pretty awesome here, even the proper locals crags have got world class routes.
 Morgan Woods 26 May 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Amazing looking climb.....how long is it?
In reply to bolger: Cool, i finish Uni in two weeks, so will send you guys an email then. Keen to come out over the autumn/winter time. Hope you are both keeping well. Dan
 catt 26 May 2009
In reply to UKC News:

But what about Lynne, did you bag the 7c+?!
 John Cooke 26 May 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Tom you beast! Nice one!!
 Adam Lincoln 26 May 2009
In reply to bolger:

Nice one Tom, hope Harry is behaving himself
In reply to UKC News: good news! you guys look too skinny! are the dugs eating you out of house and home?
 mgeek 26 May 2009
In reply to UKC News: I like the ab's shot bulger! Was it for the 2009 Bennits Action Calendar? Yonatan says hi!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...