UKC

adding photos to gallery

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nadir khan 12 Jul 2009
I loaded a pile of photos onto my gallery late last night and only 6 of them appear in the gallery this morning . is this because they are still being checked for approval or have they been lost and need to be loaded up again ?
chickenpox 12 Jul 2009
In reply to nk: Give em time!
OP Nadir khan 12 Jul 2009
ok, not done this before so just wasnt sure what the norm is, thanks
 Enty 12 Jul 2009
In reply to nk:

Nice shot of The Dibona? How was the climb? I'm desperate to get up there to have a bash.

Enty
 Trangia 12 Jul 2009
In reply to nk:

There you go! Patience was all that was needed! Your others have just appeared. Some interesting shots.
In reply to Enty: the dibona has been on my list since i first saw a photo of it last year. its one of the most beautiful pieces of rock i have ever seen . we were not acclimatised or that fit so the walk in is a bit of a slog but very photogenic.
the route we did was the madier route but did the stoffer grooves instead of the 6b chimney. the rock is rough granite and is great but the gear isnt so good . there are a few bolts on the route and the belays are generally bolted. it was very cold and we didnt have gloves as the forecast was good but the wind coming of the glacier above was icy and i would recommend have spare layers as this is definitely not your average crag ! 15 pitches took us 8 hours and then 1.5 on the descent. worth it for the photos though
In reply to Trangia: yes, you were right . glad you liked some of them

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...