UKC

SIX COPIES TO WIN: The Ridges of E, W and Ireland: THANK YOU

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 31 Jul 2009
[The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland, 3 kb]We have six copies of Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey to win.

Just answer these six questions.

COMPETITION NOW CLOSED

Thank you to all who entered.... there were 57 of you....most of them correct answers.

The winners are: Sarah Francis, Alan Halewood, Haydn Martin, John Lisle, Howard Jones and John Roberts.

Cicerone will be mailing the books out to you.

Here have a go yourself.

1. Which two routes from The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey have just been published at UKClimbing.com

2. Name the Ridge on the Isle of Wight that is featured in Dan's new book.

3. The name the two edges of Helvellyn featured in Dan's new book.

4. Name a summit, other than Snowdon, that is on the Snowdon Horseshoe.

5. Give one word (4 letters) for, 'generous handle-like holds, often met with the expression 'Thank God'

6. Name one route that was in Dan's Scotland's Mountain Ridges - A Guide to Scrambles and Climbs

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2012
 Simon Caldwell 03 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:
Blimey, that competition didn't stay open long! I saw it on Friday and came back this morning with my answers and it had closed the same day it opened
 chiz 03 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:
> The winners are: Sarah Francis, Alan Halewood, Haydn Martin, John Lisle, Howard Jones and John Roberts.
>
>

Err, so why did I get an email off Mick Ryan, saying ' WINNER, nice one Chiz'?????

petestack 03 Aug 2009
In reply to Toreador:
> Blimey, that competition didn't stay open long!

My thoughts exactly. But well done to the winners (and others who responded) for getting their skates on!
 Moacs 07 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:

Received today - thank you
 AlH 07 Aug 2009
In reply to Moacs: Also received today - thanks. It looks great - lots of options for damp Lake District visits to the in laws now and a few other inspiring routes that might make me journey south a bit more from Scotland.
Al
Removed User 07 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC Gear: Received yesterday. Ta for that!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...