UKC

NEWS: UKClimbing.com on Facebook

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 24 Aug 2009
[UKClimbing.com on Facebook, 2 kb]UKClimbing.com now has a Facebook page which allows fans of the page to get a direct feed of all the latest UKC content direct to the page. We have also created a new 'Climbing' application so that you can add your UKC Logbook, Photos and Profile to your Facebook page.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=48938
In reply to UKC News: I like it
 Only a hill 24 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC News:
Looks like an innovative feature, nice work.
 MeMeMe 25 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC News:

So on the climbing app on facebook it has a list of my partners and I can click on some of them and it takes me to their ukclimbing profile.

However some of them I can't click on but they have a an entry on my ukclimbing partner list which links them to a ukclimbing profile so I don't see why the app can't create a link for them.

Is this a bug or is there a good reason for this?
In reply to MeMeMe: Can you email a bug report to the Logbooks editor please - saying exactly which profiles don't work?

Thanks
In reply to UKC News:

Good work, looks pretty cool!
In reply to MeMeMe:
> Is this a bug or is there a good reason for this?

It was a bug! Should now be fixed.

Many thanks
 staceyjg 26 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC News:

I'm clicking on the climbing application link as per the news article, but it doesnt appear to be working, can you confirm that this is the correct url and that it is working please?

http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=230724285573&ref=mf

Thanks

Stacey
 staceyjg 26 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Just started working now
 MeMeMe 26 Aug 2009
In reply to Nick Smith - UKC:

Hoorah!

Thanks.

I also seems to be getting wall updates with empty images on them since I added the ukclimbing app but don't see why it would be related since the wall updates are for other apps.

Have removed ukclimbing app and will see if I get images again, then will add it and see if they disappear, I'm expecting the problem to be something else.
 SCGale 26 Aug 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Awesome idea!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...