UKC

Photobooks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chris Davids 27 Aug 2009
I´m looking to make a photobook on a recent trip. I´ve used the kodak site in the past and although the finished result was of a high quality the online kodak software was too restrictive. I´m looking to make a photobook in which I can include text (both pages and labels), add cropped photos and have the layout which I want.

Can anyone recommend some software or a website which gives more freedom than the kodak site but has a similar high quality result?

Many Thanks

Chris
 balmybaldwin 27 Aug 2009
In reply to Chris Davids:

I know snapfish have a tool for this... but I've never used it so can't recommend
johnSD 27 Aug 2009

The Tesco one is very useable, and the quality was okay - not sure how it compares to Kodak printing though.
In reply to Chris Davids: I think photobox do sometrhing like this.
 BlownAway 27 Aug 2009

mypublisher.com?

If you have a Macintosh I think it's also built in to iPhoto???
OP Chris Davids 27 Aug 2009
Thanks for all the responses.

Chris
 Dan_S 27 Aug 2009
Had an email offering 3 for 2 on photobooks from jessops. Could be worth a look?
 IceKing 27 Aug 2009
In reply to Chris Davids: I created a book using Blurb.com http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/742798 and the quality is really excellent. You can customise the layout to your hearts content. I don't know about prices relative to other photo books but for ease of use I found Blurb spot on. You need to make sure you calibrate your monitor properly though but I guess that is the same for al photo books.
 jl 27 Aug 2009

Another vote for blurb.com. I've had excellent results making three books.
Jon
 philshacks 27 Aug 2009
In reply to Chris Davids: i can recommend photobox. They have layout templates, or you can upload full page images of anything you can create on your desktop software: photos, text whatever. Their customer service has been great, and on the odd occasion i've been disappointed they've replaced stuff no probs.
CJBar 28 Aug 2009
In reply to Chris Davids: Aldi online photo services are very good software, quality and price.
 glassford 03 Sep 2009
In reply to Chris Davids: Bob books comes highly recommended and if you have a mac iphoto books are tops

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...