UKC

OI NEWS: The First MCofS Climbing Rocks Festival

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 30 Sep 2009
[MCofS Day at Ratho in 2008, 3 kb]The Quick-draw Kids Club have joined forces with The MCofS to organise a day-long festival celebrating youth climbing in Scotland to be hosted by EICA: Ratho.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2106
silverstone 30 Sep 2009
Everyone at Quickdraw Climbing Club is getting excited about our 'Climging Rocks' festival next Saturday. Spaces are being snapped up for the abseiling, bouldering workshops and coaching sessions and we hope lots of children will encourage their parents to join them in our Family Bouldering Competition. If you don't fancy putting on a harness we will have some fab temporary tattoos and face painting designs to offer visitors of all ages, and lots of tasty treats in our cake and candy stall. We've also got some great tombola prizes and a couple of really special donations that we will be including in a silent auction. And of course a bouncy castle.

Look forward to welcoming everyone on the 10th.
 Bill Davidson 30 Sep 2009
In reply to silverstone:

This is really good to see the MCoS, EICA Ratho & a brand new climbing club coming together to promote climbing. I hope you get a really good turnout.
tuath 01 Oct 2009
In reply to Bill Davidson:

My kids are really looking forward to taking part- climbing & cakes, what more could you ask for?!
Quickdraw2008 02 Oct 2009
Hi Folks,

Quickdraw Climbing Club is delighted to be involved in the first ever Youth Climbing Festival in the UK.

Many events are pre bookable, more more information visit www.quickdrawclimbingrocks.com. To pre book email bookings@quickdrawclimbingrocks.com.

Please support the festival and come along on the day, is set to be a fantastis event.

Quickdraw Climbing Club
Blondie8 02 Oct 2009
In reply to Quickdraw2008:
Sounds like this is going to be a great day. Me and my fam will definately be there.

Michael Ryan 02 Oct 2009
In reply to Blondie8 and Quickdraw2008.

Please don't create profiles to promote events and bump threads.
 Bill Davidson 06 Oct 2009
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Ah, but it is for a good cause Mick!

Bill
 Michael Ryan 06 Oct 2009
> (In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com)
>
> Ah, but it is for a good cause Mick!

At any one time there are a hundred good causes Bill in the climbing world. If we allowed them all to bump threads, create profiles, advertise for free this forum would be chaos and we wouldn't be able to run this website.
 Bill Davidson 06 Oct 2009
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Fair doos Mick
 Bill Davidson 12 Oct 2009

Apparently it went rather well!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...