UKC

NEWS: Jules Littlefair... Raindogs 8a

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 02 Oct 2009
[Jules Littlefair, 3 kb]Another significant female ascent. Last Monday (21st September) Jules Littlefair, 30 of Sheffield redpointed Raindogs a stiff 8a at Malham Cove, North Yorkshire.

Jules had been trying the route at weekends over the summer, having probably spent 10 days or so on it. This is Jules' second 8a, her first was In Brine at Raven Tor in the Peak District.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=49579

urban warrior 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Great stuff Jules!
 Adders 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: well done Jules!
 Wft 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: well done, saw her trying this a while ago getting very close, glad to see its all paid off.
 Gambit 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: Looks like all the well hard traing we see you doing at the works pays off. Note to self, must train harder. Well done, Richard
 Neil Foster Global Crag Moderator 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Jules

I'm afraid I'm not really one for internet backslapping (though I will doff my hat next time we meet).

But I did want to say, that is a lovely mugshot!

Cheers

Neil
 SGD 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: The girls are going well atm...

Did anyone post anything about Debbie Corbet's 8a at WCJ? Can't search at work - most stuff is locked down
 IainWhitehouse 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: > power endurance circuits and campus work down her local wall four times a week.

That would be The Foundry then?

(Well done Jules)
 middlevern 02 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: Nice one Jules! Impressive effort. hope to see you out a crag at some point in the near future.
Hasta pronto.
Nick
 Stefan Kruger 04 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Awesome effort - shame we missed it..
 Dave Henderson 15 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Just a small amendment to the news piece: I haven't soloed Just Revenge, it was The Mightier, another 7c+ just around the corner (in 1995).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...