UKC

NEWS: Steve McClure On the Telly and Malham News

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 22 Oct 2009
[Jordan Buys on Power Ranger at Malham Cove, 4 kb]Steve McClure is on the TV next Monday and has had a great week at Malham. In this report he has some interesting things to say about time off from climbing.

Also Jenny Woodward climbs F8b, Jordan Buys climbs F8b+ and more repeats of Cry Freedom.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=49937

biscuit 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Steve Mc has been on telly for the last few weeks. He's been presenting Masterchef the professionals with Greg Wallace disguising himself with scruffy greying stubble.

A world class climber and Michelin starred chef. What a guy.

Seriously has anyone ever seen Michel Roux Jr and Steve Mc in the same room together ?
 bouldery bits 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

I love the BBC brief. fantastic.
 Nic 22 Oct 2009
In reply to bouldery bits:

They're clearly all highly ethical on sight trad climbers at the BBC, who have no truck with bolting or redpointing...
 220bpm 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

From BBC weblink "Monday, 19:30 on BBC One (Yorks & Lincs, Yorkshire only)"

Not much bloody good that.....as per
In reply to 220bpm: channel 976 on sky for bbc1 yorkshire think 977 is yorks and linc. not sure if these can be accessed via freeview boxes?
 GrahamD 22 Oct 2009
In reply to bouldery bits:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> I love the BBC brief. fantastic.

Its all target based these days. This is what is euphemistically known as an aggressive target.
 Hendo 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: Steves blog has a virus according to my AVG
 chris_j_s 22 Oct 2009
In reply to Hendo:

Is that a humourous flu related joke or serious?!? I'm not sure I dare click on it now!
 robertmichaellovell Global Crag Moderator 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: are we sure the grading is right at Malham, everyone seems to be ticking the routes pretty easily ...
 neil the weak 22 Oct 2009
In reply to robertmichaeladams: Remember watching footage of Jordan trying Power Ranger (and getting a kicking) ages and ages ago in Psyche (so many despondent cries in just 1 DVD section). Nice to hear all that effort has finally paid off. Nice one Jordan.
 Hendo 22 Oct 2009
In reply to chris_j_s: Seriously, I opened his blog and was clicking on the read more link and I was warned
 Scarab 22 Oct 2009
In reply to biscuit:

That is spot on, total lookalikes!
 archiecb 13 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC News: anyone know where I can watch the 8c+ route online now?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...