UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VIDEO: Belgians on Baffin Island

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 30 Oct 2009
[Olive and Sean take a break from hauling on Mt. Asgard , 2 kb]Nico Favresse, Sean Villanueva, Stephane Hanssens, Olivier Favresse and Silvia Vidal recently had an amazing trip to Baffin Island.

The team have been busy putting together a film of their antics and the trailer is in this news item.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=50082

Tom_Harding 30 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: This is an awesome video and feels far less 'commercial' then leo's asguard project. Looks like they had more fun as well.

Man i wish my climbing club had some people that want to do this kind of thing, i have read every book under the sun about aid and big wall but so far have never found a partner : ( That’s what you get for living in a shit part of the country.
 Tom_Harding 30 Oct 2009
Oh and that fall he takes is mad...
In reply to UKC News:
> Nico Favresse, Sean Villanueva, Stephane Hanssens, Olivier Favresse and Silvia Vidal recently had an amazing trip to Baffin Island.
> The team have been busy putting together a film of their antics and the trailer is in this news item.
>
> Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=50082

I want this film! Those guys are legends and funny as. Where Can I buy it?
 Ramon Marin 30 Oct 2009
In reply to Tom_Harding:

I was gonna say, what a whipper! and exposed! They have balls of steel IMO
 Alex Mason 30 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: Brilliant film, encapsulates everything great about climbing, good laughs and big falls.
 Jonny2vests 30 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Bonkers.
 Dan Goodwin 30 Oct 2009
In reply to jonny2vests:

Superb.....
 mr mills 30 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Baffin Island is a very remote area and these climbers are pushing themselves to the limits and having fun. Loved the trailer and cant wait for the film to come out.
 jas wood 30 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:
i took a whipper like that at brimham the other day !!

this clip looks more like what i percieve to be climbing i.e the crack the farting on and the being there.

would buy this dvd
 DrGav 01 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Trailer seems missing for me....
 bevsie 01 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Youtube is currently down for maintenance, hopefully the trailer will be back up soon, its awesome.

Lh88 01 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC News:
What an awesome adventure these guys had! The video is brilliant and feels ' the real deal'. Cant wait!
 Jonny2vests 02 Nov 2009
In reply to jas wood:
> (In reply to UKC News)

> this clip looks more like what i percieve to be climbing i.e the crack the farting on and the being there.

Eh?

Dave Warburton 03 Nov 2009
In reply to jonny2vests: makes perfect sense. A climbing DVD that shows climbing for what Jas appreciates it as, the banter, the climbing, the antics, the whole shebang!

Looks spot on, perhaps the first climbing DVD i will buy.
 Jonny2vests 03 Nov 2009
In reply to Dave Warburton:

The farting on? What does that mean then Dave? Am I that out of touch?
 Dave Warburton 08 Nov 2009
In reply to jonny2vests: yes it would appear so, it means joking around...
 Jonny2vests 09 Nov 2009

kooowell iam so dwn wiv the kidz man
 Dave Warburton 11 Dec 2009
In reply to jonny2vests: I'm sure Jas will appreiciate being thought of as a kid...
 Jonny2vests 11 Dec 2009

He is only 31, bless.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...