UKC

King Kong Rock Chicks 2010 Calendar

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
For climbers needing organisation and inspiration look no further than our 2010 Rock Chicks Calendar.

14 months of beautiful ladies climbing some of Bulgarias most stunning routes is surely enough to give anyone the urge to get out there and climb, just make sure you haven't got a dentist appointment before you go!!

Dec 2009 to January 2011

visit our website http://www.climb-indoors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46&...

shane_b 17 Dec 2009
In reply to Oliver Davies:
Is £24.95 not a bit steep for postage to northern ireland on a £12.99 item, It's usually just the same cost to post to mainland UK.
In reply to shane_b:

If you ring up and order one, it will be cheaper, the website isn't very good a calculating postage unfortunately. Our new website actually goes live on Monday.

I will be in all day today, Monday and Tuesday.
 Sul 18 Dec 2009
>
> For climbers needing organisation and inspiration look no further than our 2010 Rock Chicks Calendar.
>
> 14 months of beautiful ladies climbing some of Bulgarias most stunning routes is surely enough to give anyone the urge to get out there and climb, just make sure you haven't got a dentist appointment before you go!!
>
> Dec 2009 to January 2011
>
> visit our website http://www.climb-indoors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46&...

Hmmmmm,

dubious to say the least, next thing will be nude rock babe lovelies baring all. The mind boggles! bridging shots, shots from below, for example?. I am sure many of our female contributors will not be too happy with the term "rockchicks" and what implies

The GA

Roberttaylor 20 Dec 2009
In reply to Oliver Davies: 14 months of beautiful ladies

?
In reply to Roberttaylor:

Yes, December 2009 to January 2011 inclusive = 14 months!!
 beastiebhoy 21 Dec 2009
In reply to Grimpeur ancien: nude rock babe lovelies baring all? You are a genius!! thats a gap in the market right there... ;op
 antwan 22 Dec 2009
In reply to beastiebhoy: All ready been done mate
 Scarab9 23 Dec 2009
In reply to antwan:
> (In reply to beastiebhoy) All ready been done mate

what, no link? :-p
 robinsi197 24 Dec 2009
In reply to antwan:
Very wonderful indeed. However, I notice that none of the ladies are wearing a helmet. Should we be encouraging this?
 Bulls Crack 30 Dec 2009
In reply to robinsi197:
> (In reply to antwan)
> Very wonderful indeed. However, I notice that none of the ladies are wearing a helmet. Should we be encouraging this?

They could wear mine if they wanted......
 Tree 30 Dec 2009
In reply to Bulls Crack:
> (In reply to robinsi197)
> [...]
>
> They could wear mine if they wanted......

I just choked on my beer!
 robinsi197 31 Dec 2009
In reply to Bulls Crack:
Good to know there's someone who can supply a punchline. I was starting to get worried...
kerrera 02 Jan 2010
In reply to antwan:
> (In reply to Scarab9) http://www.stonenudes.com/

These are the faeries I keep telling my 7 year old daughter I'm trying to find. I don't think I'll tell her about these.

Jon Read 03 Jan 2010
Is this really 2010???
 thin bob 04 Jan 2010
In reply to antwan:

Looks like limestone to me...what have they ever done on tits?

Er, oops, slippery freud etc tc
 johnwright 07 Jan 2010
In reply to antwan:

Do you print these at work antwan.lol
 twm.bwen 08 Jan 2010
In reply to Jon Read:
> (In reply to Oliver Davies)
> Is this really 2010???

Yes. why do you ask?

Jon Read 11 Jan 2010
In reply to twm.bwen:
Did the gender politics of the last 30 years not happen? Or *is* this equality? I think it's calling the models "chicks" that got to me.
johnboybuchan 11 Jan 2010
In reply to Jon Read: What about the "chicks with picks" and "chicks unleashed" courses for ladies? I guess they are sexist too but only cos they exclude fellas?
In reply to Jon Read:

Totally agree with you. Deeply offensive in its objectification of women. Depressing...
In reply to Rachel Somerville:

It's a play on the term Rock Chick, as in a girl who likes rock music, it isn't meant to cause offense, and on behalf of King Kong i apologise for any offense that we have caused.

tsG Reaper 13 Jan 2010

dear oh dear, is this the stage we are at. yes it is 2010, things have come a long way, but the objection to the word 'chick' seems utterly ridiculous.

i think you should take a step back and think hard about whether it is normal to be offended by the word chick in reference to females. honestly, it makes me depressed to find people can find the time to complain about such petty things!!

get a life

In reply to tsG Reaper:

I should have said.... it's not the word chick that I find depressing, it's the objectification of women in the calender.
 Durbs 15 Jan 2010

But they're hot!

grobbo 17 Jan 2010
In reply to robinsi197:
> However, I notice that none of the ladies are wearing a helmet.

I was just wondering...... how can you tell?
 archiecb 18 Jan 2010

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_O59oayciiLI/SOUL8IDCBaI/AAAAAAAAAGs/PU_IOI13hfQ/s...

If they gave permission then I really, really couldnt care less.

(they 'are' hot though...)
 Will Hunt 25 Jan 2010
In reply to Jon Read:
> (In reply to twm.bwen)
> Did the gender politics of the last 30 years not happen?

Yes, they happened. I think the conclusion was along the lines of 'women are equal and can make their own decisions, even if they decide to pose naked in a calendar.'
Chris Ellyatt 04 Mar 2010
In reply to Will Hunt:
> (In reply to Jon Read)
> [...]
>
> Yes, they happened. I think the conclusion was along the lines of 'women are equal and can make their own decisions, even if they decide to pose naked in a calendar.'

Hear hear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...