UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Nano Puff Pullover by Patagonia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 18 Dec 2009
[Mens Nano Puff™ Pullover , 2 kb]Already a cult classic with our ambassadors and testers, the new Nano Puff™ Pullover got top marks for versatility, surprising warmth and terrific all-around performance in a superlight no-frills package. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2271
 Doug 18 Dec 2009
In reply to UKC Gear: but how does it compare to the old Patagonia 'micropuff' (& to similar products from other companies ?)
In reply to Doug:

This isn't a review, it is a product announcement direct from the manufacturer. It isn't UKC Editorial.

Alan
 galpinos 18 Dec 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:

The formatting seems all wrong (around the images, the text half hidden behind the overlapping pictures).
 Max factor 18 Dec 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:

how much wonga then?

and why can you never buy patagucci in the shops?
Llanberis Mountain Film Festival 18 Dec 2009
In reply to Max_01:

UK stockists. Find one here: www.patagonia.com

It's in the Product News.

http://www.patagonia.com/web/eu/locator/index.jsp?OPTION=FIND_PATAGONIA&...
 fimm 18 Dec 2009
In reply to galpinos:

Oh, I'm glad it is not just me. You might want to fix that, UKC, I can't read half the text!
 Max factor 18 Dec 2009
In reply to Llanberis Mountain Film Festival:

Thanks. No stores in london on their searcher, which is sort of my point

It's good gear, but never see it for sale anywhere, not sure why more retailers don't distribute.

PPS - still clueless about what it costs, which is sort of a glaring omission for the produce news article.
 Michael Ryan 18 Dec 2009
In reply to Max_01:
> (In reply to Llanberis Mountain Film Festival)

> PPS - still clueless about what it costs, which is sort of a glaring omission for the produce news article.

maybe in the title of the Product News

Max factor 18 Dec 2009
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Ah yes, I see it now. My mistake.

And found some retailers too
 nufkin 19 Dec 2009
In reply to Max_01:

>
> And found some retailers too

Itchy Feet on Wardor St. and the Urban Rock shop at the Castle both do some Patagonia stuff.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...