UKC

Will Wilkinson

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sam83 04 Jan 2010
The family of Rupert Rosedale have asked me to try and find some contact details for the family of Will Wilkinson following the recent tragic accident. If somebody on here knows these details and would not mind sharing them with me for this purpose could they please email me through here. Kind Regards, Sam.
 baldie 04 Jan 2010
In reply to sam83: /sorry not ignoring you Sam, but have to do some checking first. You will get information. Wills pal.
 baldie 04 Jan 2010
In reply to sam83: OK Sam. Becky is emailing Mark at the moment and he will pass on the information required. Thank you.
KM Turley 11 Jan 2010
In reply to sam83: I am sure Becky has passed on the details of Will's Father Bill and his Grandma Beryl. I am Will's half-brother, Mark and he had a half-sister Alison we all shared the same mother who died in 1982. We had not been in touch for several years due to family circumstances. We were all extremely saddened by Will's death and it has affected us all, please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anyhting I can assist with. My email is the best contact kenturley@hotmail.com.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...