UKC

RESEARCH, Climbers Attitudes Towards the Environment

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jake Phillips 10 Feb 2010
I am doing research into 'rock climbers attitudes towards the environment?' it is a specific study that is confined to the Lake District National park.

The research is for an undegraduate disseration for the University of Cumbria.

Some research suggests that climbing may have an impact on the environment, this is a highly debately topic, and this reserch suggests that the best way to manage this potential impact is by educating the climbing communtiy about the environment. As such i am trying to find out climbers attitudes towards the environment so that we know where we currently stand.

I am running a survey of the Lake District Climbing Community by means of a short questionnaire. To be eligible to complete the questionnaire you must have ,at some time, climbed in the Lake District National Park.

If you wish to help out by completeing a questionnaire then visit: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9W96N8Q

By taking part in the survey you consent to your information being used as part of this research project with the potential of it being published. This survey is annonymous.

If you are interested in the results then please email me around April and I will happily send them to you.

Jacob

P.S. If you recognize this from a post in the rocktalk forum you will realize that this is the same research project. This post is just for those wishing to help out by completing the questionnaire and the other post is for discussing the topic and airing your opinions.

Thankyou

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...